Machu Picchu Executive
The following program has been specifically designed for those people who have few time and want to know Cusco and Machu Picchu; we set flight times and train departures for the imperial city, allowing you to arrive on the same day at Aguas Calientes from where you can take the bus and arrive in another 30 minutes to the citadel.
When you reach the top of the mountain you will find yourself at 2,430 meters of altitude, in a beautiful place, in the middle of a tropical forest; the shrine was probably the most incredible architectural achievement of the Inca Empire during its peak of splendor. Its walls, terraces, and giant ramps give the impression that they have been carved into rock cliffs, as if they were part of it.
It’s a unique and undescribable experience!
We are waiting for you!
|IT INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDE|
|Transfer from the airport – Ollantaytambo station.||National and international air tickets.|
|02 Night accommodation in Cusco .||Drinks in general.|
|Full Day a Machupicchu.||unspecified meals.|
|Lunch in Aguas Calientes.||Tips.|
|Tickets de tren.||Consumption or personal expenses.|
|Ticket Bus.||Travel insurance.|
|City Tour Cusco.|
|Guided in Spanish or English.|
Do you want more information? Contact Us.
|Hotel||★★★ E, ★★★ S, ★★★★, ★★★★★ E, ★★★★★ S|
|Habitación||Sencilla, Doble, Triple|
Day 1 Cusco In/ City Tour: Koricancha – Santo Domimngo Convent – Sacsayhuaman
- Reception at Cusco airport and transfer to the selected hotel.
- Free time in the morning to acclimatize and rest.
- City tour and nearby ruins: Koricancha Palace and Santo Domingo Convent, Tour of the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman (including Kenko, Tambomachay or Baños del Inca, Puca Pucara or Red Fortress, and Sacsayhuaman Fortress).
- Overnight in Cusco.
Day 2 Full Day Machu Picchu: Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo Station and train to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus transfer to the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Visit with a bilingual professional guide, about 2 hours.
- Return to Aguas Calientes by bus.
- Buffet lunch.
- Return to Ollantaytambo by train.
- Reception and transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Day 3 CUSCO OUT
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Cusco Airport.
- Flight Cusco – Lima (not included).
- End of our services.
Hotel Hatun Wasi, our 3 star hotel, is located just 30 meters from the main square of Cusco, our location will allow you to enjoy a walk through the main tourist attractions of the city.
HOTEL AMERINKA is one of the most charming hotels in the city of Cusco, it is the only one located in the historic, tourist and commercial center of the city, an excellent starting point to get to know the heart of the most historic Cusco.
The Munay Wasi Inn Hotel welcomes you to its comfortable facilities with a warm atmosphere that will make your visit an unforgettable experience. We also offer qualified staff and quality in our services, that will make you feel like at home.
Our rooms are specially designed to meet the needs of the traveler.
Eco Inn Cusco has 167 spacious and comfortable rooms for you.
CASA CANDINA STANDARD
Cozy 100% non-smoking rooms built around an old stone patio. From here you can get the best views of the surroundings of Cusco.
GARDEN INN HILTON
Explore the old Santa Ana neighborhood from the Hilton Garden Inn Cusco hotel. Admire the natural beauty, the local architecture and the living culture outside this modern hotel. Enjoy the cozy lobby with plenty of natural light, a colonial patio and two fireplaces.
Novotel Cusco is located in the historical center, close to the main touristic points of Cusco: Plaza de Armas, Piedra de los 12 angles, viewpoint of the Church of San Cristóbal and Qorikancha Temple. It has a modern and colonial architecture, with spacious rooms and free wi-fi.
CASA ANDINA PREMUM
Casa Andina Premium Cusco offers accommodation in downtown Cusco with views of Limacpampa Square and traditional rooms with views of the courtyard. It is located a few steps from the Plaza de Armas and the Coricancha. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel is the essence of luxury and well-being in the heart of the Inca city. A museum hotel built in a 16th century colonial mansion, which houses more than 300 pieces of art including paintings from the Cuzqueña School, sculptures and colonial furniture.
Since 1975, Inkaterra is a pioneer of ecotourism and sustainable development in Peru.
Committed to scientific research and conservation, Inkaterra shares with the world biodiversity and culture, through authentic travel experiences.
Our Palace of the Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel is located in the monumental Casona de los Cuatro Bustos five centuries old, in the Historic Center of Cusco next to the Qoricancha Palace.
The JW Marriott hotel The Convento Cusco is the main property of the Marriott chain in Cusco, Peru. Located in the historic center of the city and a few blocks from the Plaza Mayor, our 5 star hotel in Cusco is completely surrounded by the main historical sites.
All rooms are unique and exceptional, reflecting the charm and elegance of the monastery. This historic setting offers rich wooden furniture, ancient works of art and original architectural elements.
- Prices are expressed in American Dollars per person.
- Rates of hotels considered with application of exemption of IGV, valid only for foreigners not resident in Peru. For the exemption of the IGV, all guests must present their passport with the stamp of migrations and the Andean stamp card migration card with less than 60 days in the year within the Peruvian territory (Legislative Decree 919) at the time of check in, in case otherwise you will have to pay the 18% tax directly at the hotel.
- It is the passenger’s obligation to carry all personal documentation in order (Passport and Andean Immigration Card)
- All exchange and / or cancellation of reservation (or part thereof) is subject to penalties and administrative expenses.
- The schedules are referential, any reprogramming will be informed in the destination city by our representatives.
- We are not responsible for causes not related to our operation, such as passenger’s illness, pregnancy, drunkenness and other causes or events caused by the passenger and / or natural phenomena, social convulsion, political situations, etc., phenomena foreign to our will affect the normal development of the programs “.
- This quote is a preliminary itinerary that does not imply confirmation of services and hotels mentioned.
- Rates valid until December 31, 2017, not valid on holidays or congresses