SUN `S ISLAND & CHAÑI FLOATING ISLANDS
The floating islands of Chañi can be reached in 20 minutes by boat from the Copacabana pier, Lake Titicaca.
The islands of these communities are often mistaken for the floating islands of the Uros people found in Lake Titicaca, both on the Peruvian and Bolivian side, but they are not of that town. Rather they are a staging of possible floating islands.
These do not respect the traditional construction that you own the islands of the people of the Uros, do not reside people, rather they are an attraction and are anchored in a peninsula that belongs to the sector of the community of Chañi which manages them.
In spite of the previous thing, that can be very disappointing for the majority, the trip by the lake is very relaxing and the sector to which you arrive has great views. You can also enjoy a delicious trout, which are raised in the same place.
We will wait for you!
|° Private transport.||x Overnight.|
|° Spanish and / or English guide.||x Domestic and international flight tickets.|
|° Entrance tickets.||x Drinks in general, unspecified foods, tips, consumption or personal expenses, extra.|
|° Boat.||x Travel insurance.|
|° Typical lunch.||x No additional service NOT specified in the program.|
|° Personal bottle of water and candies.|
* NOTE: transfer from Puno to Kasani and v.v. it's just transportation with a driver.
More information Contact us
|Hotel||★★★ E, ★★★ S|
|Habitación||Sencilla, Doble, Triple|
- 07:00 pick from the hotel in Puno.Transfer to Copacabana going by Kasani (Perú-Bolivia border).
- Boarding to Isla del Sol.
- Visit to the inca Pilcokaina palace.
- Walk to the Yumani community.
- Visit to the Inca Garden, the Holy Fountain and the Yumani Stairs.
- Boarding and visit to the floating islands of Chañi.
- Return to Copacabana, visit to the Church and to the local market.
- Return to Puno.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Prices are expressed in American Dollars per person.
- Rates of hotels considered with application of exemption of IGV, valid only for foreigners not resident in Peru.
- For the exemption of the IGV, all guests must present their passport with the stamp of migrations and the Andean stamp card migration card with less than 60 days in the year within the Peruvian territory (Legislative Decree 919) at the time of check in, in case otherwise you will have to pay the 18% tax directly at the hotel.
- It is the passenger’s obligation to carry all personal documentation in order (Passport and Andean Immigration Card)
- All exchange and / or cancellation of reservation (or part thereof) is subject to penalties and administrative expenses.
- The schedules are referential, any reprogramming will be informed in the destination city by our representatives.
- We are not responsible for causes not related to our operation, such as passenger’s illness, pregnancy, drunkenness and other causes or events caused by the passenger and / or natural phenomena, social convulsion, political situations, etc., phenomena foreign to our will affect the normal development of the programs “.
- This quote is a preliminary itinerary that does not imply confirmation of services and hotels mentioned.
- Rates valid until December 31, 2018, not valid on holidays or congresses.